“Help individuals with disabilities secure and maintain employment and make powerful, lasting changes in their lives.”
Keeping in line with their mission statement, VOC Rehabilitation provides a variety of services all with the objective of skill-building and helping those preparing to enter or reenter the workforce.
- Work readiness training: VOC Rehabilitation prepares individuals for the demands of the workforce by equipping them with essential skills, knowledge, and attitudes necessary for employment success.
- Advocacy/Self Advocacy: After an initial in-person meeting, each individual is met where they are at and worked with on a case-by-case basis.
- Job readiness/Resume writing: Creating a well-structured and concise resume that highlights relevant skills, qualifications, and experiences to effectively demonstrate one’s readiness for a specific job.
- Reality Town: A simulation involving the responsibilities involved with purchasing and budgeting to teach students real-life skills.
- Life Skills: VOC Rehabilitation offers multiple classes to help with skill building at no cost.
Different services offered by VOC Rehabilitation have their own specific sets of requirements, however, VOC Rehabilitation, may be the best place to look for help if you are:
- Looking to enter or reenter the workforce
- A Senior seeking employment
- Willing to work with a case manager
- An eligible college or high school student
How to Contact:
Both advocates and individuals seeking help are encouraged to call ahead or come in person to meet with a member of VOC Rehab
1825 Hoopes Ave, Idaho Falls, ID 83404
1820 E 17th St Suite #355, Idaho Falls, ID 83404