“CLUB, Inc. is a nonprofit agency providing housing to homeless individuals and families, and services to foster self-sufficiency and recovery.”
Keeping in line with their mission statement, CLUB Inc., provides a variety of services all with the objective of skill building and helping the homeless.
- Access Point: CLUB Inc. promises that if they are not the last call you make, they will be the second to last call as they can connect you to the right resource for your needs and area.
- Intake and Assessment: CLUB Inc. meets families and individuals where they are at and works on a case by case basis after an in person meeting.
- Case Management: Free case management is offered to anyone in need, specializing in those facing homelessness. To take advantage of this service the client or their advocate should call ahead and they will be assigned to a case manager from there.
- Temporary Transitional Housing: Short term housing is offered to qualifying applicants while a case manager helps them find a long term housing option.
- Life Skills: While living in CLUB Inc. housing multiple classes are offered to help residents with skill building.
Different services offered by CLUB Inc. have their own specific sets of requirements, however, CLUB Inc., may be the best place to look for help if you are:
- 18+ Individuals or Families
- Willing to submit to random drug testing
- Willing to work with a case manager
How to Contact:
Both advocates and individuals seeking help are encouraged to call ahead or come in person to meet with a member of CLUB Inc.
Check out their website and Facebook to see updated information on what community events, fundraisers, donations needed, and other news CLUB Inc. wants you to know about!
1820 E 17th St #150, Idaho Falls, ID 83404